Thursday, August 15, 2019

See's Candies at TANGS Singapore

ABBEY: This is one of Wilma’s gift or should I say surprises for my 10th year anniversary in Singapore. I got intrigued with this confectionary when I read about the company being bought by Warren Buffet. What does it taste like why the Omaha oracle invested in them. 

Each piece is different as with all other boxes of chocolates. But they are all velvety smooth and you can taste the premium-ness to it ( a higher level of chocolatiness). On the other hand, their hard candies are like jaw breakers. 

You cannot bite it but just enjoy the flavor until the candy dissolves. I know they are pricey but I’m thankful I got hold of those lovely chocolate creations.

See's Candies Assorted Chocolates, 1/2 lb - SGD42.00

WILL: Abbey love to read biographies. Of course he won’t let himself to pass the life story of Warren Buffet. Then, he became curious on products of Berkshire Hathaway’s companies. One of those is See’s Candies. 

I got intrigued too when I got to know about its price. It hit Abbey’s wishlist, so, on his 10th year celebration in Singapore, I ordered online and picked it up to Tangs VivoCity. 

The taste? There is something different in it. Every bite is a feast in my mouth. Sometimes it is more of cocoa, some is more cream, but all of them has a smooth texture. 

It costs thrice the amount of the ordinary chocolate but every sugar is worth it. Haha! 

***
See's Candies at TANGS Singapore
(W) https://www.tangs.com/productlist/brands/see-s-candies

No comments:

Post a Comment