Thursday, August 1, 2019

Spider-Man: Far From Home - GV Suntec City

ABBEY: No plans watching Spider-Man in the silverscreen but since it’s my weekoff I told Wilma to purchase tickets on Golden Village Suntec.
Spider-Man: Far from Home is post-Ironman time. And Peter Parker is having this burden (become Tony’s replacement) on his shoulders. He became too comfortable being the friendly neighbor in his city. The story has its happy ending and Spider-Man saves the day. Gone is the time where superheroes’ identities are secret (stay for the end credit scene). Would romance blossom between Aunt Mae and Happy? Why Nick Furry didn’t even bother to check the background of Mysterio? Surely no one can replace Tony: “Even Dead I’m The Hero.”

 Spider-Man: Far From Home

WILL: Abbey told me that he wants to watch Spider-Man. I tried to persuade him not to but he insisted. Can you blame me if I became fed up when the they released many versions and storyline of Spider-Man? 

This  Spider-Man: Far From Home is all about his high school life going to another country but suddenly came up with a mission. Spidey entrusted a technology to a man. Well, he didn’t used that Spidey-Tingly that time. 

Anyways, the movie is okay. 6/10. I am waiting what will be the next for MCU! Surprise us! 

***
Golden Village VivoCity
(W) https://www.gv.com.sg
(A)3 Temasek Boulevard #03-373 Suntec City Mall Singapore 038983

No comments:

Post a Comment