Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Scoop Wholefoods Singapore: Loose Tea

ABBEY: I got sick almost the whole month of June. I look for ways how to reset my system and build my immune system again. Surprisingly, most write ups recommend to drink tea. Next thing I know, I’m shopping loose tea combinations at Scoop (Tanglin Mall).

I got one for sleep, immunity and relaxation. At first I thought I would not like the taste but I was wrong. With mixture of tea leaves, lavender, spearmint, rose petals and many more, I really enjoyed drinking it and helped me a lot to become better again. Plus they don’t have that burnt taste even when soaked for a long time. We will come back and try the other tea blends.

Scoop Wholefoods Singapore Loose Tea
Organic Calming Tea

Scoop Wholefoods Singapore Loose Tea
Organic Immunity Tea

Scoop Wholefoods Singapore Loose Tea
Organic Sleep Tea

WILL: Scoop does live to its name and we became an instant avid customer. Aside from Kombucha and Steel Cut Oats we also found loose tea here. 

I am not a fan of flowery taste but Scoop did a great job combining different leaves, herbs and flowers. It is pretty perfectly done! I will not settle for ordinary. And hey! It seems that we save more on this than on our usual bagged teas. 

Visit Scoop! Now! 🤗

***
Scoop Wholefoods
(W) https://sg.scoopwholefoods.com/
(H) 10am - 7pm
(A) #02-17/ 18, 163 Tanglin Road Singapore 247933

No comments:

Post a Comment