Monday, January 14, 2019

Stärker Concept Punggol Restaurant

ABBEY: We happened to pass by this restaurant when we jog and wonder when we will dine in there. It was on New Year’s Eve. I felt the festive spirit upon going in. A live band plays their repertoire, kids playing “water” pong, and each guest is with their loved ones. 

I had Smoky BBQ Pork ribs. It was indicated in the menu that it was a half slab but it look like a whole one when served and it also came with fries and greens. The ribs are peeling off the meat and the meat is tender. I like it to dip in the truffle mayo sauce. I also have some of pork sausage which taste really good. 

Oh, did I mention that 20SGD was taken out of our bill? That’s how Starker celebrate the holidays.


Stärker Concept Punggol Restaurant
My Favourites
 
Stärker Concept Punggol Restaurant
Smoky BBQ Pork Ribs
IT'S A DATE! :) 

Stärker Concept Punggol Restaurant
MENU

Stärker Concept Punggol Restaurant
MENU

WILL: We maximise the time left on 2018 and we decided not to cook and just go out and celebrate the New Year’s eve at Starker. 

It will be a year of the pig and we indulged in pork varieties in Starker Punggol. Haha! Abbey ordered (B01) My Favourites and I attended my pork sausage cravings! 

It is not the ordinary sausage from your grocery stores. The meat and fat was perfectly packed. The pepper is not overpowering and the Truffle Mayonnaise dip make it more special. One is enough to fill my appetite. 

Figured out that Starker Punggol have a S$20 promotion, we availed it. Do not fret, they have new promotions now and then. 

Punggol/Sengkang residents, this is a hidden gem at WaterwayPoint! Live band, drinks and be merry! 


***
Stärker Concept Punggol Restaurant 
(W) http://www.starkergroup.com
(H) Monday to Friday & Eve of PH/PH – 12:00pm to 12:00am
Saturday and Sunday – 10:00am to 12:00am
(A) 85 Punggol Central #01-01 ~ 04

No comments:

Post a Comment