Sunday, October 21, 2018

Venom (2018)

ABBEY: We haven’t watched in cinema for a while. So I requested if we can watch Venom. Wilma booked a pair of IMAX 3D tickets.

Now I’m confused. Is Venom a hero or a villain? The movie is having a “Deadpool vibes” as the characters keep on throwing punchlines and jokes. Tom Hardy acted good though. I do hope that in sequel, they will show more the adventures of Eddie Brock-Venom tandem and how he went to the dark side.

Venom (2018)
WILL: Abbey keep on bugging me for us to have a movie date. I am really sorry, that I do not have time to go and I am thinking that there’s no worthy and good movie to watch and spend money. Haha. 

At last, Venom came. I am not a comic reader so I am expecting that this Venom movie will be dark. Hellloooo! Villain movie! But I am wrong. Venom is the hero on this! I laughed few times. Not really what I expect. Haha. 

Good movie? Hmmm 7/10. 


***
Shaw Theatre Waterway Point IMAX 3D
(W) www.shaw.sg
(A) B2-11, Waterway Point, 83 Punggol Central, 828761
(T) 6738 0555

No comments:

Post a Comment