Sunday, October 7, 2018

Daburu and Tasty Street at Pasir Ris Central Hawker Centre

ABBEY:  Video Review

Daburu and Tasty Street at Pasir Ris Central Hawker Centre


WILL: Abbey and I believing in rewarding ourselves. So after the Workd Cleanup Day, we alighted at Central Hawker and ordered at Daburu and Tasty Street.

At Daburu, I went for Deluxe Pork Belly & Hamburg Hot Bun  You can see that the bun is glistening because the spreads, I think butter or margarine on top. The fat of the grilled pork is peeking out! Oh my gosh! I will be indulging on this sinful fatty yet yummy food. Yes, sometimes, I need to cheat myself with this fats. Haha! Pork is tender and juicy.

If it happens that you will be at Pasir Ris, visit Pasir Ris Central Hawker. They have array of cuisines to serve every taste that you are craving for.

***
Daburu and Tasty Street
(A) 110 Pasir Ris Central Pasir Ris Central Hawker Second Floor 


No comments:

Post a Comment