Saturday, October 6, 2018

Monopoly Electronic Banking

ABBEY: The Austrias gave us a different version of this board game : Monopoly Electonic Banking. Yes, no cash. Only debit cards. The most expensive title deed is New York and the prices are in millions. Since we will not let each to be the winner, we are closed on deals like trading  and buying properties for us to complete a colored-group to build houses and hotels. So Wilma and I got into an agreement. We can buy properties but thrice its price. :)

It went well. At first I thought I was winning and then I keep on landing to all the airports which she owns and I have to pay 2M. But my trap at the properties near the Free Parking and the White House made her surrender on our first battle. Hooray!

I think she just made me experience it as the next ones are all for her.

Monopoly Electronic Banking


WILL: Ate Abigail gave us a Monopoly Electronic Banking. And afterover a year, we finally found time to play with it. Abbey came out of the rule how we will both play and will not end up biting off each other’s property haha. 

How to play it without the play money? Well, it is easier and time saver. Counting money is quite time consuming haha! And replacing play money with a gadget also took the fear of loss of paper money. 

All in all, I appreciate this replacement. Good job Monopoly! Thanks Ate Abigail, Kuya Victory and ThurThor! You can buy Monopoly Electronic Banking at Toys"R"Us. 

***
Toys"R"Us - VivoCity
1 Harbourfront Walk #02-182/3

No comments:

Post a Comment