Thursday, September 13, 2018

VeganBurg - Singapore's Vegan Fast Food

ABBEY: Video Review




WILL: After Abbey's talk, we finally addressed his cravings with burgers. But because we want to lessen the unhealthy intake of this kind of food, we went to VeganBurg to eat burger without any hint of guilt! 

I ordered Avocado Beetroot Burger. The burger is huge and good thing they have this hand washing area. You will eat it messily good. Haha! 

So how was it? I enjoyed the crunching of avocados, lettuce and the taste of beetroot. The patty is dry and the supply of sauce inside the bun is too little. I enjoyed the fresh fruit and veggie but not the patty. Sorry! 

You can have a bottomless drinks if you check-in and tage VeganBurg. I love to have another cup of ginger lemonade, it reminds me of spas who are offering this kind of hot version drink. 

Oh, this is not my kind of taste.


***
VeganBurg Singapore
(F) https://www.facebook.com/veganburg
(H) 1130AM - 10PM
(A)  44 Jalan Eunos, 419502
(T) 6844 6868

No comments:

Post a Comment