Skip to main content

Honey Creme - 313 @ Somerset Branch

ABBEY: Traditionally, the birthday celebrator should be given gifts and should be thrown a party but either way, I'm ok. We got fried chicken meal from Jollibee. So to complete my birthday party food, I went to Honey Creme (313 @ Somerset) to buy dessert. 

They are selling soft ice creams with different toppings on cone and cup and opened in Singapore last October 26. That day the queue is not that long. It only took me 15 minutes to order Organic Cotton Candy Affogato  SGD6.20 (cotton candy and the ice cream is drowned with a shot of espresso) and Popcorn SGD5.50. 

The staff was surprised when I asked them for a carrier. They gave me a warning to eat it as soon as possible as it is a soft ice cream. Anyway, the ice cream is still chunky when we ate it. The one with espresso has better flavor. Not too bitter or too sweet, taste is just right as well as the creaminess. 

Payments are thru Nets and cash. Next time I'll try Dark Chocolate and Honey Comb. 




WILL: I am not a fan of ice creams. But I know how to appreciate the taste of this dessert.

It was Abbey’s 31st bday, and as always, I am thrilled what surprise he will bring in front of me. For 2014, he gave me soft served ice cream from Honey Creme. Gosh! He have the guts and a lot of effort to queue up on its long line.

After our dinner at Jollibee in Lucky Plaza, it’s time to make the judgment and see for ourselves why the people is lined up to this store at 313 @ Somerset. It is so creamy and the honey mix was really there! I love the cotton candy on top than the popcorn. I love to have again the Organic Cotton Candy Affogato. The cotton candy is so amazing to be consumed together with the ice cream swirled with espresso.

Next time, I will check-out the Honey Comb flavour! Thanks Abbey for the treat! And again, Happy 31st Birthday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...