Skip to main content

Pies & Coffee (Rochester Mall Branch)

ABBEY: If you want to relax by sound of rustling water and have snack as well, try to visit Pies and Coffees at Rochester Mall. The promo we got is for just S$24, you can have 2 pies with drinks. Usual price is around S$12 for pie only. 

I had Guinness Beef Pie. This comes with a little bit of "greens" for a side salad. The pie crust is thin, which is good because the fillings can really fill you up. :) It is delicious and full of flavour. 

The place can also be used as place of study. Reward yourself with a snack after you're done with your essay.







WILL: How about you've went to two clinics and found out that the doctors were all out for vacation? Husband and I just laughed for that misfits. Haha! Before our third hunt we decided to eat first at Pies and Coffees located at Rochester Park. 

Calming sound of waterfalls greeted us. Abbey and I decided to go for al fresco dining for us to linger with a very relaxing sound of dropping water. 

I have Chicken Mushroom and Iced English Breakfast Tea. Well, I am so thankful that the meal comes with mashed potato and salad. Their mashed potato is very outstanding. The texture is smooth and cheesy. 

On my pie, actually I do not know if i will be happy that the filling is more than I expected or sad because of a thin crust of the pie. Haha. The chicken tomato filling blends nicely to the perfect pie crust. It so big that I asked my husband to eat the remaining quarter of it. 

It is indeed a perfect place for people to gather. Perfect place and perfect food. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...