Friday, June 24, 2011

T.G.I. Friday's Singapore




ABBEY: After a good massage its time now to feed my appetite. Wilma told me that she'll treat me at TGIF in Orchard. It was a Friday night and the party mood is so high. Families gathered for a late night dinner and friends share a bottle or two. We got Chicken Finger sandwich and cheese burger. Both orders have fries. The servings are huge, even me has to take home the other half of my sandwich. The food is good and it only cost us 49sgd. Thank God we have Fridays :)

WILL: If Orchard road is not that far from our flat, maybe i ordered their finest blended drinks, but distance appelled the idea. 
      We ordered BIG burgers that can be shared by two persons, but we decided to have one each. The taste? Not distinctive with others. Thats all. Bow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment