Saturday, April 30, 2011

Rocky Master


ABBEY: I was preparing my lunch, when I got called. "Can we have lunch together?" With excitement I said yes, not because its her treat but we can spend dining together before we got hitched. The place was full of people. I never imagined that we can have a table in just couple of minutes. I tried to have lasagna but its not available. I got baked rice instead, as suggested by the shouting staff. Their devil's brew gave me a jolt, as I need it for the coming occassion. The food was great, greater than the one that I was supposed to eat before I got the call. :)



WILL: Clock is ticking and we are all packed. Abbey's at home waiting for 6pm for him to hail a taxi to go to the airport. 12noon, i phoned him and asked him if he wants a lunch out with me... Our last lunch as fiance/fiancee.  He agreed. Pass one o'clock, we at Rocky Master, ordered pasta, pizza, and their turkey sandwich.
The sandwich was good, pasta is very very yummy, pizza quite ordinary. Ohh, we Abbey sipped the devil's brew their signature coffee, they say we might be addicted to its taste, but i bet not. Ordinary brewed coffee.


Their place at Tanjong Pagar is so little, jam packed. It costs me around $45.00.  They also have a snob cashier, frowning at their customers, beware of her, she shouts the available menu if you are undecided what to order.

I am so happy that moment, i have to wait for only couple hours to see my family and abbey's and to have make the vow of forever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment