Monday, July 27, 2015

Spicy Tuna Aglio Olio Pasta Recipe

Ingredients:
1/2 cup of olive oil
250g pasta
1 medium sized onion and 4 cloves garlic
1 can Century Tuna Flakes Hot and Spicy
Green bell pepper


Cook pasta. Saute onion and garlic using Century Tuna oil. When onion is translucent add the tuna flakes. After 5 minutes add the Sliced green bell pepper. Pour in olive oil, once simmering put some salt pepper. Add pasta, and blend well with the oil.





VERDICT
ABBEY: Well when it comes to pasta, it is always Wilma. I like the red sauce and that is my favourite. But as per her, we need to have balance. So sometimes she cooks white sauce and recently the olive oil variety. 

The tuna, capsicum strips and the oil blended completely well that a nice aroma filled up the kitchen. Mamma mia, so simple yet so elegant and delicious. If I'm not into measuring my intake, I can finish all 1kg of pasta :) Thank you my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment