Saturday, October 12, 2024

Urban Retreat SG: Best Reflexology and Massage Price Starts at S$25

ABBEY: What started as a plan for a simple foot massage quickly turned into an almost full-body refresh! We visited Urban Retreat SG, originally intending to pamper just our feet, but ended up adding a shoulder massage to the experience—and we’re so glad we did!


The foot massage began with us settling into oversized Lazyboy chairs, complete with a mechanical massager, all while relaxing in front of a large TV. After a soothing foot wash, the massage began. It was a bit intense at times, but the skilled masseuse knew exactly how to target those tight spots. With expert hands, he worked through every knot until the tension melted away.


Next, we were ushered to a cozy bed for the shoulder massage. I must admit, it felt a bit like a wrestling match at first! The pressure was firm, and I could barely catch my breath, but in the best way possible. I didn’t realize how much I needed it until I felt the relief afterward.


Overall, it was an incredibly refreshing experience, and we’ll definitely be booking another session soon.


Urban Retreat SG: Best Reflexology and Massage Price Starts at S$25
Urban Retreat SG: Best Reflexology and Massage Price Starts at S$25

Urban Retreat SG: Best Reflexology and Massage Price Starts at S$25
Urban Retreat SG: Best Reflexology and Massage Price Starts at S$25

WILL: Recently, I experienced a severe allergic reaction, leaving my torso and thighs covered in itchy, water-filled bumps. This discomfort had been persisting for two weeks, making my entire body feel tight and sore. Given the sensitivity of my skin, I opted for a foot reflexology treatment, believing that the nerve endings in the feet are connected to various parts of the body, which could help relieve some of the tension.


We decided to visit the newly opened Urban Retreat SG located in the serene neighborhood of Old Airport Road. Initially, I went in for just a foot reflexology session, but the therapist suggested that my husband, Abbey, also try their combined foot and shoulder massage. Without hesitation, he agreed.


While the foot massage wasn’t as thorough as we’ve experienced elsewhere, the shoulder massage was exceptional! It provided immediate relief and felt like I had undergone a full-body treatment. The knots in my shoulders were released, and the tension melted away.


We highly recommend Urban Retreat SG for anyone seeking effective relaxation therapy. We’ll definitely be returning for future sessions.



***

Urban Retreat SG 

(F) https://www.facebook.com/p/Urban-Retreat-SG-61559624937066/?_rdr
(H) 11am to 10pm
(A) 32 Cassia Cres, #01-52, Singapore 390032
(T) 8878 7957





No comments:

Post a Comment