Skip to main content

The Prudential Marina Bay Carnival 2019

ABBEY: It got me worried from the time Wilma wrote this activity on our calendar.

Basically I’m just worried about myself. I know it would be fun; lots of people, food and games (they were offering 2 for 1 by the time we go).

I only hopped on one ride: Wave swinger (carousel of swings) and that’s it. My head spun the whole time I’m on the carnival and sweat all over. Hahaha.

But I do enjoy the game of Can Blaster even though I didn’t topple them all. Still a good aim after all my dizziness. I just enjoyed being at the carnival.

The Prudential Marina Bay Carnival 2019
Wave Swinger

The Prudential Marina Bay Carnival 2019
Can Blaster

The Prudential Marina Bay Carnival 2019
Mach 5

WILL: Prudential Marina Bay Carnival is here again! Abbey really want to come here last year, but our schedule is pretty tight. Now, 2019, we really did make a time for it. Hehe. 

It is free entry and offers a 1-for-1 ride! A good opportunity! Abbey is not so good in this kind of activities, and I somewhat pushed him to his limits. Thank you for trying Baby. Ha!Ha! Abbey and I rode the Family-Friendly Wave Swinger, which really made me somewhat dizzy. Sign of ageing, haha. 

I accompanied Shane at Mach 5. It is definitely marvellous to see Marina Bay from the top. When the ride starts to move, I feel the sweet rush of air against my face. I released all the tension by screaming with my full effort. Haha. A good way to de-stress! Harhar! 

A really different experience from USS. A fun night! Thanks for the promotion Prudential. 

***
The Prudential Marina Bay Carnival
(W) https://marinabaycarnival.sg
(H) 4PM - 11PM
(A) 12A Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018970

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...