Thursday, December 6, 2018

HarriAnns Nonya Table at Suntec City

ABBEY: A restaurant popped up at ground floor of Suntec Tower 5: HarriAnns Nonya Table. We dined there and I ordered one of the all-day breakfast set; Chiffon cake and eggs. 

The cake is fluffy and not too sweet. Perfect for my kopi. I even tried to eat the cake with the eggs and surprisingly it taste good. Salty, sweet, hot and fluffy; what a breakfast.

HarriAnns Nonya Table at Suntec City
Chiffon and Egg & Yam Cake Set 
HarriAnns Nonya Table at Suntec City
MENU

WILL: There is still an aftershock of a peranakan meal that NEM boss and I ate at Orchard Hotel so I requested Abbey to dine at the newly opened eatery at Suntec, the HarriAnns Nonya Table. 

I went for yam cake and guess what? This is the best yam cake I ever had. First of all, it is not oily, not breaking into chunks and the chili is perfect! 

That is not a surprise that there is queue and all the tables are taken. Visit and try a Peranakan cuisine. 

***
HarisAnns Nonya Table
(W) http://www.harrianns.com
(H) 7AM - 930PM
(A)3 Temasek Boulevard Suntec City Mall Tower 5 #01-416A (S) 038983



No comments:

Post a Comment