Saturday, December 1, 2018

Spicy Spinach Laing Recipe

There was a new item on our weekly menu; Spinach Laing. I wondered how to cook it. So I thought maybe Wilma already knew. Turns out I need to do it. Haha.

Ingredients:
3 bunch of spinach leaves
1 tbsp ginger (minced)
5 cloves garlic (minced)
1 pack of coconut milk
3 chili padi (sliced)
2 green chili

Sauté ginger then garlic.
Mix in the coconut milk and a cup of water.
Bring to a boil and add the spinach.
Lower the heat then put in the chili padi and green chili.
Have it boil until the coconut oil surfaces to the top.
Add water as necessary and salt to taste.

Spicy Spinach Laing Recipe 

VERDICT
WILL: I missed laing and knowing that dried cassava leaves are the primary ingredients of it made me hopeless. Not until I tasted the Kangkong Laing at one of Gear-Up’s training day. 


Abbey, without a choice, made one for me. Well, not using kangkong. He cooked a spinach laing. We all know that spinach make Popoye strong right? Haha. 

Taste is definitely graded 10! It is healthy, yummy and cheap. 🤗 Try the easy steps above 


No comments:

Post a Comment