Thursday, November 1, 2018

Emirates (Singapore - Dubai - Singapore)

ABBEY: We flew with Emirates Airlines for our trip to Dubai for Gitex Technology Week. The aircraft was Boeing 777-300 and it was huge. It was an 8-hour flight but I didn’t get bored with inflight entertainment of new movies, TV shows and documentaries. The food was also nice. I got salad, chili chicken, omellete and fish curry.
I was asked to stop filming upon I entered the plane.

There is a funny thing that happened when we checked in for our flight back to Singapore. We asked for aisle seats. Silly me, I made it plural so me and Wilma got two different seats. So we told that we only want one aisle seat. Turned out that Kathleen (Emirate staff at the counter in DBX for 7:45AM flight) gave us a window seat. Haha.

The landing is superb as I didn’t feel that the wheels already touched the ground.


Emirates' Menu for Singapore to Dubai

Will's On-Plane Request for Vegetarian Food =) 




A&W's Dubai Detour - Part 1 


Emirates' Menu for Dubai to Colombo

Emirates' Menu for Colombo to Singapore
WILL: Emirates! Wow! One of the prestigious airline in the world. Again, thank you NEM for giving this opportunity to be onboard in this plane. 

Emirates entertainment gave us a wide variety of choices. From Bollywood to Hollywood, to Filipino and European movies, cartoons, games and even live news! Oh darn! There are documentaries! Good job ICE! 

Service is excellent! Why? I didn’t send them a request, I am assuming that they will have a fish meal. Voila! They only offered beef and chicken on the flight from Singapore. So, I requested a vegetarian meal. The flight attendant went back with bowl of salad. Haha! I have this positive feeling, that came from first class cabin. Haha! Thanks Emirates! 

The seat is comfortably nice. Do not hesitate to recline the seat, it won’t bother the passenger behind you. There is enough legroom for my husband too! 

Thanks Emirates. Hope to be your passenger again! 

***
Emirates
https://www.emirates.com/ae/english/

No comments:

Post a Comment