Monday, November 19, 2018

Spectacle Hut: Designer Glasses & Sunglasses

ABBEY: It was this time of the year that our eyes needs to be checked and replace our specs. We went to Spectacle Hut and found our aviator sunglasses.

I thought the pair wouldn’t suit my eyes but they feel and looks nice. I have them as transition lenses and I look like Maverick (Top Gun) whenever I’m out in the sun. Additional pogi points.


Spectacle Hut: Designer Glasses & Sunglasses

WILL: It is time to change spectacles. Abbey and I, being adventurous, we chose to have the fad, a huge rimmed glasses that is  a fashion around 1970s. Spectacle Hut is a home for a variety of those and they are having a promotion. Lucky us! 

The service at Plaza Singapura and Waterway Point just differs a little. Punggol branch is more helpful in finding the right design for me. Hahah. For this year, no increase or decrease of the lenses. Carrots, sleep and sunlight helped us on taking extra care for our eyes. 

We are blessed because it is reimbursable through Abbey’s company. We are lucky that Spectacle Hut is on promotion, no need to top-up some bucks! 

***
Spectacle Hut: Designer Glasses & Sunglasses
(W) https://www.spectaclehut.com
(B) WaterWay Point | Plaze Singapura 

1 comment:

  1. Choosing the right lens color for sunglasses can be overwhelming, but your blog post simplified the process beautifully. I now have a better understanding of how different lens colors can enhance visibility and provide specific benefits for various activities. Looking forward to trying out some new shades!

    ReplyDelete