Skip to main content

Custom-made Watch from Bicycles.Sg

ABBEY: We were sent a watch and asked to try it and give our opinions to it. It was said that it was a sports watch and it is unisex. But sad to say, it is not. I haven't got the opportunity to wear it. But it was a good accessory for my wife. 

The watch is white in color, big but lightweight, and has crystals/diamond on each hour. I hope they have a model for the guys.




WILL: Delighted to read an email for a product review. Too surprised that this blog was slowly making its way to spotlight. First, thanks to Bicycle Singapore for this opportunity. 

We received a white watch. Of course I love it because it is one of my favorite color. I wore it while working and before my lunch break I found some pencil writings on it. Yes, I am using pencils for writing. Instead of using erasers, I just used my fingers to take it off and it was gone. The surface is made of plastic, no need to worry about scratches. Inside was embedded by "diamonds" that it made look more elegant and formal. The bracelet was made of plastic, I run my nose on it after my sweat settled but it do not produce a stench. It is lightweight, it wont stress your risk at all.  

If you want cheap and with an "elegant" look watch. You can have this one. :) Please click here for more details. :)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...