Skip to main content

Razon's of Guagua - Pampanga's Famous Halo-halo & Pancit Luglug

ABBEY: Razon's was famous for their halo-halo. So we gave in to our cravings after our facial session. We visited their branch at Monumento Circle. The staff warmly greeted us and we told our order: halo-halo and sizzling bulalo. 

A few minutes later our food was served. I assure you that the gravy is delicious. It really goes well with the soft and flavorful bulalo. Wilma even ordered for another serving of the gravy. 

Then time came for dessert. Only three ingredients: macapuno, leche flan and saging na sabah. Their ice is finely crushed and mixing it all together is a breeze. It is not too sweet and you won't ask for sugar to boost the sweetness. It was a 500php-snack which I enjoyed with my loved one.







WILL: I am craving for halo-halo and everytime someone asked me what I want to eat when I got in Manila, I always replied "Gusto ko ng halo-halo". I got what I want, Chowking and Razon's but for now we will blog about the famous Razon's dessert. 

Surprised that they have a branch at Monumento, after we visited Let's Face It, I asked Abbey to dine in before going back to my Tatay's pad. 

I planned for their halo-halo only but my favorite sizzling bulalo enticed me. We ordered 2 halo-halo, one sizzling bulalo, 2 rice, and an extra gravy.

Drooling! The halo-halo never fails me. The finely shaved ice, the leche flan, sabah,  macapuno bombed up sweetness inside my mouth so yummy. Gluttony showed up when the sizzling plate appeared in front of us. So flavourful.  

Abbey and I will sure mark their Monumento branch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...