Monday, May 2, 2011

Häagen-Dazs ® Singapore - Take Home Fondue

ABBEY: We visit their branch at Suntec City. We got their double scoop of chocolate and strawberry. It was server in a bowl on top of a cocktail glass filled with dry ice. I was amazed when I was able to eat the brand name. It was written in a small oval-shaped chocolate. I also surprised Wilma for getting a chocolate fondue set. Double scoop costs 12sgd while the fondue set is 45.


WILL: Abbey rang my phone and told me to go home early because he have a surprise. Well, he got me off guard, i am so surprised to see those chocolates anf ice cream on our table. :)
Abbey is so sweet that I cannot imagine what he will do next.
So what will u expect in hagen dazs ice cream? An extraordinary taste. Oishi!




No comments:

Post a Comment