Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sensodyne Toothpaste

ABBEY: I was very skeptical about this product when I'm watching their ads on tv, until I tested the toothpaste myself. Wilma bought it from Philippines. Unlike other toothpaste, it has no silky texture. Its rough like its telling you "hey, I'm starting to clean and protect you teeth". After brushing, just like a child who really wants to do what he's seen on tv, I went to the fridge and get a glass of cold water. Wow, it worked. Walang ngilo, kumbinsing. Tested and proven.


WILL: Sensodyne? Its not that we have sensitive teeth but this is nice for an extra protection. We bought back from Philippines priced not more than Php150 (SGD5). Very nice to try and we will keep in using. 

1 comment:

  1. Sensodyne Original Toothpaste is the perfect choice for those with sensitive teeth. This toothpaste is specially formulated to help control and prevent sensitivity, while providing effective cleaning and fresh breath. Shop Now

    ReplyDelete