Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mango Tree Bistro


Abbey:
We found this place when we last went back to Philippines. This bistro, serving Thai cuisine, is located at Trinoma. The place was designed with colors of violet, golden yellow and black. I tried their chicken barbecue and its superb. The chicken is so soft and full of flavor. I tried also their seafood sampler. And guess what, the food was good also and later my allergy attacked me. Reasonable enough for a price of Php2k that served 5 people.

WILL: We were back at trinoma! We were astonished that they have a new restaurant. The Mango Tree Bistro, thai cusine. Their meal's price ranges from 300php, not bad ha. But what i love this on one is the seafood spaghetti. 
The ambiance is somewhat romantic. Miss that day, a dinner with my loving Kuya. 




No comments:

Post a Comment