Friday, December 8, 2023

Greenhouse at Dusit Thani Laguna Singapore - Where Gastronomy Meets Greenery, Golf, and Plane Watching!

ABBEY: We had lunch buffet at Greenhouse (Dusit Thani) for my natal day. My first plate included salmon, tuna and swordfish sashimi, seasoned seaweed and scallop. They taste great. Then I had grilled chicken with mango sauce, double-boiled pork ribs soup and wok-fried beef cubes. The beef cubes are tender, and the wokhei flavor is there. I keep coming back for them. 

I also had red pasta with meatballs, chicken sausages and bacon bits. You mix and match as much as you want. And I also indulged in the butter chicken, papadums, and pizza. For dessert, the hot chocolate pudding stood out. Top it with vanilla ice and it is perfect. I enjoyed the chocolate ice cream; less sweet and smooth.

Greenhouse at Dusit Thani Laguna Singapore - Where Gastronomy Meets Greenery, Golf, and Plane Watching!
Greenhouse at Dusit Thani Laguna Singapore - Where Gastronomy Meets Greenery, Golf, and Plane Watching! 

WILL: As always, we are on the lookout not only for a new restaurant but also for a food place with astounding ambiance. The greenhouse, with a view of the golf course and planes landing, is the perfect venue to celebrate Abbey's birthday.

The Greenhouse is a Thai cuisine restaurant that, of course, serves various cuisines. What is surprising is that they only serve a few Thai dishes, which, for me, is not enough. However, we are not here to rant but to celebrate Abbey’s birthday, so we just enjoyed what was offered.

What I love most, of course, is their DIY Tom Yum. You can add whatever seafood you like. Next is their pasta bar. And the dish I like the most is their dim sum… fresh hakaw!


Would I recommend it? Yes! But I won't be back for a second round.


***

Greenhouse

(W) https://www.dusitthanilagunasingapore.com/dining/greenhouse

(A) 11 Laguna Golf Green, Singapore 488047 

(T) +65 6841 8888 


Avail their Complimentary Shuttle Service from Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment