Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Melt Café Dinner Crustacean and BBQ Buffet at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore FREE S$98++ BUFFET Review

ABBEY: We have our plans laid out for my natal day. But Melt Cafe (Mandarin Oriental) sent me a mail with greetings and a gift; 1 for 1 dining for lunch or dinner. So I said let’s go. Good decision! It’s raining lobsters there. A seafood platter (lobster, prawns, mussels) will be served upon your sitting. That’s just the beginning. Move over allergies. I even ordered a plate of lobsters only and make my own lobster roll with fried mantou, butter and garlic. Hahaha.
I went multiple times to the grill station for beef, scallops and oysters to satisfy my char cravings. Then I moved to the hot foods like chicken and vegatable tandoori with basmati rice and braised pork. For dessert, I love the combination of vanilla and chocolate ice creams; and also a plateful of watermelon. I brought home my complimentary birthday cake. There’s no room for it. Haha. 




WILL: Abbey was blessed by The Dining Society on his birthday month. He teceived an email that he get a FREE buffet of his choice (lunch or dinner) at Melt Cafe located at Mandarin Oriental Singapore.

We already had a dinner buffet at Melt Cafe but the difference for this is that now it is a crustaceans like lobsters are free flow + there’s a barbecue just outside the cafe. Of course I enjoyed the meal than before. You can definitely know that lobster and other seafoods are fresh because it doesn’t leave any unappetizing taste in your mouth. Because of COVID-19 there are people behind the counters to hand you the food. They are very attentive and surprisingly quite cheerful in giving your plate of food. It is a happy and tummy-filling day not only for the birthday boy but also for me. Hehe.

Thanks Melt Cafe and The Dining Society for making my husband’s birthday extraordinary!

***
MELT CAFÉ
(H) 6.30 - 9:30PM
(A) 5 RAFFLES AVENUE, MARINA SQUARE, SINGAPORE 039797
(T) +65 6885 3500

No comments:

Post a Comment