Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Philippine Taho in Singapore - Second Serving at Tai Seng Point

ABBEY: 


WILL: COVID-19 really alters everyone’s life. The three hour flight from Singapore to Manila became a “NO WAY”. We are missing our loved ones of course but for safety of all we intended to stay here in Singapore. 

Aside from people, of course you will miss food that you are fond of eating since your childhood and one of those is TAHO. Taho is silken tofu with black sweet syrup. 

Second Serving located at Tai Seng is the answer for our Taho cravings.  It feels like I was thrown back into my childhood. Haha. I like it to be hot but i love it when it is COLD! You may see me hoarding more than 5cups of taho. Haha. That is for my COLD Taho fix.

***
Second Serving 
(H) Tue to Sun: 11am - 6pm 
(A) 11 Irving Pl, #01-13, Singapore 369551 
 (T) 8898 0799

No comments:

Post a Comment