Sunday, December 6, 2020

LeVeL33 Craft-Brewery Restaurant & Lounge - Executive Set Lunch

ABBEY:


How We Celebrate Birthday In Abroad! Ofw - Singapore | Singapore Apple Floating Store & Level33 | The World's Highest Urban Craft-Brewery


WILL: For every birthday of my husband, I always make it a point that it will be a special celebration. Why? He is one of the greatest gift I have received from the ALMIGHTY! That is why I always want to shower him with my attention and loving care. 

On 2020 while the world is on a halt, I looked for a place where we can dine with a relaxing sight! Of course, on a budget! Haha! LeVel33 came to the rescue! 

LeVel33, the the World's Highest Urban Microbrewery is giving its diners the luxury of the view of Singapore’s Marina Bay, the scattered ships at the sea and magnificent horizon. 

LeVel33 offers a Weekday Executive Lunch with a buffet of entrée, fruits and cheese for only S$42.00. For main course, Abbey ordered a medium well steak and I went for halibut with mashed potato. 

OMG! This is not the first time I ate halibut but this is the time I really appreciated the texture of the said fish! It is soft and somewhat buttery! Perfectly matched with the mashed potato. 

Kuddos to the Level33 staffs as they are quite attentive on what you need and observant on what we like on their raw bar. +10 points on that! Highly recommended if you will be having a business lunch meeting!


***
LeVeL33 Craft-Brewery Restaurant & Lounge
(W) https://www.level33.com.sg
(H) 1130am - 1030pm Daily
(A) 8 Marina Boulevard #33-01 Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 1 018981
(T) 6834 3133

No comments:

Post a Comment