Skip to main content

The Rotisserie - Chicken & Gourmet Salads - Suntec City Branch

ABBEY: Before we head to our orchestra date, we went to The Rotisserrie (Suntec City Mall branch) for dinner. I got quarter-chicken breast part for less than 15SGD. It came with large serving of fries which almost overflowed in my plate. 

I don't know if my order is half or quarter. The cut is bigger than any other quarter I saw. I preferred my chicken to be covered with gravy. It was very sumptuous; the chicken is not dry. If we're not running out of time, I'll be able to finish it up to the bones. Maybe some other time, we'll come back again.




WILL: We are about to try the McDonald's Breaded Salmon with Paella Spice Mix but on our way to their Suntec City branch The Rottiesiere's Angus Beef Burger Promotion caught my eye. 

We go directly to the cashier, ordered and after few minutes a humungous burger and serving of fries ended up on my table. Gosh! Just seeing my plates made my tummy already full. Haha! 

Anyways, their Black Angus Beef Burger with Bacon is awesome for the amount of $14 (inclusive of one side). I want to commend their all-smile staffs and their yummilicious gravy. 

Oh! I already gave a group message to colleagues that they should go and dine in here. :)

***
The Rotisserie - Chicken & Gourmet Salads
3 Temasek Boulevard
#B1-107, Suntec City Mall
T: 9771 7536


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...