Skip to main content

Dinner Buffet @ Buffet Town - International Seafood, Mixed Grill and Teppan Yaki (Raffles City Singapore)

ABBEY: My wife has a company dinner and I was invited as well. The reservation is at Buffet Town in basement of Raffles City. It is mainly a seafood and tepanyaki restaurant; but they also serve local and Western cuisines. 

I first tried Thai stewed pork, chicken satay and grilled tofu. Then slices of meat-lover pizza as well as roasted chicken and kway teow. 

Oysters, chili crabs, salmon, sushi, tempura, tiger prawns were overflowing. 

For dessert I had chocolate and mango ice cream and dragonfruit and watermelon. Cream puffs, crepes, waffles and fresh fruits were there. On that Sunday a person costs $40.80++ but $35.80 on weekdays. 















WILL: Wow, Rejoice Container really consisted of good people, why? I lasted for another year! My kind boss threw another appreciation party for his people and of course we were very lucky to bring along our spouses. 

Buffet Town at Raffles City. was the venue and as we reached the placed, Abbey and I was so shocked to see a very ling queue. Lucky us we have a very well coordinated mesdames that made the reservation.

On our way to our seats, the sets of food was really looks delicious! Oh men, can't wait to start. When we get to know our table, Abbey and I declared war against all the food! Haha!

I am pizza lover then the rest is history! Nice texture and cheese is just overflowing. Afer the first oplate of italian dish, I went to checkout the sashimi and the rest of sushi. Next stop is the chili crab, their crab is so thin and the sauce is not spicy. Tempura overload! I am so lucky that Kuya GeeFord have  great patience to queue for the oysters. I got the chance to eat some of the world famous aphrodisiac. 

I washed down all the food with free flowing of coke, green tea and teh.

Again, thanks Boss Poh for filling up our tummies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...