Skip to main content

Skinny Pizza Singapore / What a Crack

ABBEY: We planned a couple of times to dine in Skinny Pizza but we didn't got a chance to push it through. But when the 20sgd voucher was given from the Strip promotion was about to expire we decided to go. We had lunch before I come to office. It is on their branch at Raffle City. 

We ordered their Bundle Set 1 (39 sgd); it includes a pasta, Chicken Satay Pizza and a quarter-meter of sausage. We had Spaghetti Bolognese for pasta and spicy chicken sausage. Note: They're serious when they say "spicy". The pasta is firm and freshly-cooked and the sauce is flavorful. For the pizza, I was amazed. That is the thinnest pizza I ate. They are living their name Skinny. So thin that the dough is crispy. But the toppings are overflowing. We only ate half and took home the other. 

Unfortunately, the voucher can't be used on promotions so we bought blackforrest cake and warm banana cake for dessert.










WILL: Dough is very important factor of pizza. There so many gimmicks the pizza parlors doing with their dough. There's a thick, thin, stuffed, flavored and so on. But some people do not settle for thin, they go way beyond it and created the skinny one. And last Saturday, 19th of October, we say hello to Skinny Pizza's Raffles City branch.

Abbey ordered the Chicken Satay. I was from the office back then so I am quite full as our company offered a free lunch every Friday and Saturday. I ate 2 slices and Abbey ate one, we take away the half of it and I ate the rest for my breakfast. I ate it all, and from, their you may manage to know If I like it or not, haha! 

We have also a sausage that I can't stand the spiciness. 

Pleas visit their place, you can have beer or wine. Thanks Strip for the free $20 voucher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...