Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Spicy Macaroni Tuna Recipe

Finely chopped onions and garlic 
250g macaroni pasta
1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can of Century Tuna Hot & Spicy
Dried Parsley

Cook macaroni according to its package, add salt and black pepper to taste. Drain the Tuna and set aside the oil. Use the Century Tuna's oil to saute the onion and garlic, add on the drained tuna. while simmering, add the cream of mushroom soup and simmer for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste, put parsley with your desired amount. 

Add the cooked macaroni, on the pan and mixed it well. Served hot with your choice of bread.




VERDICT
ABBEY: I'm a fan of pasta in red sauce. Occasionally I try carbonara or white sauce. But this dish of Wilma got my craving for a second plate (or I think third). 

The sauce is very delicious. The mushroom sauce blended well with the spicy tuna. She cooked it with macaroni elbows so my friend Mr. Pepper and his horde set it the tubes and gave me surprise chili-kick whenever chew them.

No comments:

Post a Comment