Friday, June 29, 2012

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

ABBEY: "I like to watch it, watch it" Haha. Watching this movie series gave me laughter. All characters from Alex, Marty, Gloria and Melman to the penguins (Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, Private) up to King Julien, Maurice and Mort, they are all funny. Each one of them has something up their sleeves that you will love. 

I was also hoping that they can comeback to New York zoo. The ending is good; you cannot always get your happiness inside your comfort zone, sometimes you have to go out. Sadly this maybe their last installment. Good thing the penguins and lemurs have their TV series.


WILL: It's like I am part of a school field trip. Haha! I will tell you a secret, my husband, Abbey, the genre of his movies were cartoons/animations. So you know who asked who to watch this movie?
      
I watched the 2 sequels of Madagascar and all I can do is laugh. But this one, not that funny enough to last the smile on my face. 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment