Wednesday, February 2, 2011

National Geographic Shirts

ABBEY:
Got the shirts as a surprise to Wilma. I told her that NatGeo is having sale and I asked her what color should I buy for our couple-shirt. Later did she knew that it was the usual price, 50SGD for 2 pieces. The store was located on the ground floor of Vivo City. You can also buy other things like pictures, mags and mugs, and food. Yes, they opened the NatGeo cafe also. We should have tea break there sometime.

WILL: Me an my dad religiously watch this national geographic while dunkin an oreo. Now, that we are apart, i have a new partner to linger in and watch this tv show. Vert fond right?, so do you imagine my happiness when Abbey gave me this shirt? Haha! Wearing this shirt feels like that I am part of their team :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment