Skip to main content

Wing Zone Singapore - Buangkok Branch

ABBEY: Wing Zone announced that they holding their 5 cent chicken wing promo. We went to their Buangkok branch July 6 (Hari Raya Puasa) and we're first in the queue :) Opening is at 11AM but got delayed for 10mins. 

Instead of picking up my order at the counter, the staff went an extra mile to deliver it to our table. Our table is the one nearest to the counter. Maybe that's the reason, but still kudos to the staff. 

I had five Honey Q chicken wings, a cup of rice and drinks. I enjoyed the sweet flavor and the nasi lemak flavored rice. The sauce covered the chicken well as well as my fingers :) I hope next time it can be taken away not only for dine in.


Abbey

Honey Q Flavor

Menu
Tokyo Dragon Flavor
WILL: I am always delighted whenever a non-working holiday hits the calendar but I am happier when Abbey took a leave just to be with me on those days. 

Wingzone still run their promotion even it is holiday last July 6 (Hari Raya Puasa). They still offer Wings @ 50cents. As early as 10:30, we are already there to prevent any queue. The staff arrived at 11am and they opened their doors 30 minutes later than usual. 

Abbey is first in line and I want to taste the Tokyo Dragon wings for myself. It is not that spicy and the flavor of their rice is more prominent than the chicken. Their wings have blood issues too. Hehe. 

Anyways, I enjoyed seeing my husband eating all my leftovers.


***
Wing Zone Singapore
Blk 277C #01-13 (2C)
Compassvale Link
(Buangkok MRT - Exit B)
(H) 11:30am - 10pm
(T) 6481 4439
(W)http://wingzone.com.sg 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...