Skip to main content

Ramen Ten Restaurant - Singapore's First & Most Popular Halal Japanese Restaurant

ABBEY: I began to like sushi when Wilma told me to try it. We had a couple of visits on sushi bars but this is the first time on Ramen Ten . The diner is located at Level 1 of Far East Plaza in Scotts Road. This was an online group discount promo which costs $17.90. The promo consists of a bowl of ramen, a choice of your drink, and buffet of sushi (white plates only). We didn't expect the bowl of ramen that big. I almost not able to finish it. Actual price is not more $10 each bowl. I ate a lot of inari, and egg sushi as I was allergic to prawn. Its sad that the torched salmon belly is not served on a white plate else I could have eaten only those. You can also ask the chef to make you made-to-order sushi, white or any colored plate. 












WILL: Abbey is a type of guy that will go for the "usual", he doesn't hate new things but he  will always choose the things he used to do, places he used to go and restaurants he used to dined, that's why I am very surprised that he asked me out and to have lunch at the Ramen Ten at Far East Plaza. Of course, I affirmed the invitation of my husband. 
      It is a rainy sunday, when we go to Orchard to taste and be merry with sushi. It was located just in front of Royal Plaza on Scotts Road, so you will never get wrong on this mall. 
      As we enter, the crew immediately offered us a seat and we chose to seat at the counter. They informed us that we can only eat the sushis on white plates. I tried one of their sushi but it I don't like the taste of their rice, it seems the sushi is out there in the conveyor for quite some time. The rice is too hard and too cold. :( so we decided to take our ramen, included to the voucher that Abbey bought from StreetDeal. We were both shocked with the serving size of their complimentary ramen, it can occupy two rumbling tummies. The soup and noodles was so fine and delicious. 
     To stop my frustration on their conveyor sushi, I decided to give it a try on their famous spicy sushi (included in the deal), spicy prawn and spicy tofu, oishi! On the Nigiri set, I asked for spicy squid tempura and ebi fried sushi. 
     Overall I am so delighted to try this restaurant, for sure this is on my list for a spicy sushi and ramen cravings.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...