Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ristorante Bigoli - Trinoma Branch

Abbey:I first ate here when Wilma dated me :) Second was a family dinner after watching a movie. Third, when we met our wedding godfathers. Fourth was with Joshua and Ate Beth. 

The diner is located near cinema 7 of Trinoma. Their food is great. I tried pesto, pasta with red and white sauce, complimentary bread twist. 

Price ranges from 150 up. I'm looking forward for their pasta challenge. I wish I participate and win the contest.




WILL: Who says Bigoli is not good enough para balik-balikan? 

This is a nice alternative with affordable price. I do not know how many times I dined in here. 

Why we love it this restaurant? The taste, ambiance and their approachable staffs are the reasons. They offer free flow drinks and eat all you can garlic bread. 

I miss their pesto and cheese pizza. :(


***
Ristorante Bigoli
(A) 4/L Trinoma Mall EDSA cor. North Ave., Quezon City, Philippines
(T) 901-5742
(FB) https://www.facebook.com/RistoranteBigoli



No comments:

Post a Comment