Skip to main content

Valentine Roti - Best Roti Canai in KL

ABBEY: There were many recommendations for Valentine Roti as a must-visit place in Kuala Lumpur. So after a few moments of refreshing at Elements Kuala Lumpur, we booked a taxi headed on to the place. It looks like a carinderia (eatery) in the Philippines; open and beside the road. 

I got a serving of Valentine Thosai. For (MYR6.00), I had a plate of large thosai and different gravies. It was the same taste as I had tried in Singapore. Then I also had kopi to match. 

Beware of the attacking stray cat :)..


Valentine Roti - Best Roti Canai - MENU
Valentine Roti - Best Roti Canai - MENU
Valentine Roti - Best Roti Canai - MENU
Valentine Roti - Best Roti Canai - MENU


WILL: Because Abbey is gaga over Indian Cuisines, we searched and found the best roti canai that travelers and bloggers are talking about. It is Valentine Roti. 

Ok, ok! I admit that we made a bad choice when we booked a hotel taxi to go there, it costs us MYR50. Haha! Where it is located? Just 15-minutes walk from the Petronas' Twin Towers. Anyway, here it goes. 

It only opens from 530pm till late night, so strike it out for breakfast or lunch. We arrived before 6pm and one by one people are filling up the empty tables. 

I went for their famous crispy Roti Canai which costs only MYR1.50. Yep it is totally crispy and they served me 3 kinds of hot vegetarian dips! Oh! Can't take off my hands on it until I finished the 2 pcs. 

That is a total value for money. I think the delight on my tastebuds compensated what we'd spend at taxi. (Bloody conscience kicking in).  

Visit Valentine Roti! :) 


***
Valentine Roti - Best Roti Canai in KL
(A) 1, Jalan Semarak, Opposite Menara Celcom, 54000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
(H) 5:30PM - 1:45AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...