Tuesday, June 27, 2017

A Better Florist - Singapore Flower Delivery

ABBEY: A day before the end of a typical work week and after the hustle and bustle at the office from Monday to Wednesday, my wife received a bouquet of tulips.

I know this will make her happy, delightful and feel more loved. She sent me a snap as I go back home. They're beautiful and colorful. But that is only half the story. Seeing them in actual is very relaxing and will definitely put a smile on your face. 

At home, I was surprised that it came with flower food. I placed it in a vase and see them bloom in a day. 
Additionally, you can place an order online and have it deliver it on the same day.

You live up to your name: A Better Florist. "Better", indeed. Try them and compare.


A Better Florist - Singapore Flower Delivery - The Allison Boquet
Get $10 off on your first purchase
 

WILL: Hubby is frequent in sending me flowers. Sometimes, even in a dinner date, he will brought some of those. Yeah! Yeah! I am lucky lady. ;p

These past days, I am somewhat beaten up because of, you know, day job haha! Abbey knew how frustrated, sad and tired I am. Then Abbey, with the magic help from A Better Florist lighten my Thursday!

It made me smile and as usual, butterflies in my stomach flies relentlessly. I felt adored and appreciated, and the whole office's attention is on me and the flower.  They took photos of the exquisite bouquet of tulips and send to their respective husbands and boyfriends. Ahm! Hey guys! That is ladies' way to tell you "Please send some for me too!!!". Guys!! Read between the line! Haha. 

Fresh flowers have a supernatural power over ladies. This made us smile, in-love, happy, recognized, star, beautiful, valuable and powerful. 


Guys, do not underestimate the power of surprise flower delivery. :)

I visited their website and the navigation is so simple. They have few choices unlike the other sites that you will be bombarded by add-on! Whew! With that, decision can be made easily and hassle free.

What are you waiting for? Let your wife/husband/fried/parents feel loved. 


***
A Better Florist - Singapore Flower Delivery

Want to receive 4% cashback from this acquirement? Sign up at ShopBack Singapore for FREE! 





No comments:

Post a Comment