Skip to main content

A Better Florist - Singapore Flower Delivery

ABBEY: A day before the end of a typical work week and after the hustle and bustle at the office from Monday to Wednesday, my wife received a bouquet of tulips.

I know this will make her happy, delightful and feel more loved. She sent me a snap as I go back home. They're beautiful and colorful. But that is only half the story. Seeing them in actual is very relaxing and will definitely put a smile on your face. 

At home, I was surprised that it came with flower food. I placed it in a vase and see them bloom in a day. 
Additionally, you can place an order online and have it deliver it on the same day.

You live up to your name: A Better Florist. "Better", indeed. Try them and compare.


A Better Florist - Singapore Flower Delivery - The Allison Boquet
Get $10 off on your first purchase
 

WILL: Hubby is frequent in sending me flowers. Sometimes, even in a dinner date, he will brought some of those. Yeah! Yeah! I am lucky lady. ;p

These past days, I am somewhat beaten up because of, you know, day job haha! Abbey knew how frustrated, sad and tired I am. Then Abbey, with the magic help from A Better Florist lighten my Thursday!

It made me smile and as usual, butterflies in my stomach flies relentlessly. I felt adored and appreciated, and the whole office's attention is on me and the flower.  They took photos of the exquisite bouquet of tulips and send to their respective husbands and boyfriends. Ahm! Hey guys! That is ladies' way to tell you "Please send some for me too!!!". Guys!! Read between the line! Haha. 

Fresh flowers have a supernatural power over ladies. This made us smile, in-love, happy, recognized, star, beautiful, valuable and powerful. 


Guys, do not underestimate the power of surprise flower delivery. :)

I visited their website and the navigation is so simple. They have few choices unlike the other sites that you will be bombarded by add-on! Whew! With that, decision can be made easily and hassle free.

What are you waiting for? Let your wife/husband/fried/parents feel loved. 


***
A Better Florist - Singapore Flower Delivery

Want to receive 4% cashback from this acquirement? Sign up at ShopBack Singapore for FREE! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...