Skip to main content

Teppanyaki Hamburg Nihonbashi Keisuke Bettei at Tanjong Pagar

ABBEY: There's another restaurant that opened in Tanjong Pagar. Its name is Teppanyaki Hamburg Nihonbashi Keisuke Bettei. Boy, that was long. 

It offers Japanese-style beef hamburger steaks. We ordered their main entries. I got Triple Cheese Prime Beef Hamburg set (Keisuke original sauce) for 20.80SGD. The set comes with free flow of miso, rice, side dishes and eggs. 

For side dishes, I liked Sapporo Ramen salad the most. I also enjoyed slices of capsicum and cucumber with sesame dressing. I also had couple of trips to egg station with sunny side ups, omelette and tamagoyaki. 

I was so full after the dinner. Payment was only cash during our visit.

Teppanyaki Hamburg Nihonbashi Keisuke Bettei's
Triple Cheese Prime Beef Hamburg  Set

Ma'am Tammy & April Mae

Teppanyaki Hamburg Nihonbashi Keisuke Bettei's Salad Bar
(Eat All You Can)

Teppanyaki Hamburg Nihonbashi Keisuke Bettei Menu

Japanese Sakura Cola

Egg Station (Eat All You Can)

WILL: Facebook is very powerful tool for advertising and no wonder many companies are paying so much money to make their products 'viral'. 

Abbey, who are always on the hunt for new recipes and restaurants to dine, saw Teppanyaki Hamburg Nihonbashi Keisuke Bettei. It is the newly opened diner at Tanjong Pagar under the umbrella of Keisuke Ramen. 

Their beef is Halal but they are not yet certified. And their only product in the menu is, what else? Hamburger. I am sorry I do not eat their burger so for the review, please read Abbey's comments on it. 

So how's their unlimited salad bar? Hmmm, salad bars are now a big thing in new restaurants, I am wondering why. Haha! Yup unlimited, my tummy was filled up by their Sapporo Ramen Salad and plain omelette. How I wish they can open a new restaurant that will offer only salad or they can sell salad for vegetarians. :) 

After we ate, the queue is still long. We are all happy in dining in to your restaurant. 

***One more thing that shocks me. Can you please make an effort for the take-away. As I said, I do not eat my burger. And I asked their attendant to kindly wrap it up for me. She declined because there is no container for take-aways. Luckily my husband's lunch box is clean so we just put there the burger steak.


***
Teppanyaki Hamburg Nihonbashi Keisuke Bettei 
(A) 72 Peck Seah St. (Near Tanjong Pagar MRT)
(T) 6908 4348
(H) 11:30AM–2:30PM, 5:30–10PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...