Skip to main content

Singapore's Krispy Kreme

ABBEY: My wife loves Krispy Kreme. And I want to surprise her with a dozen of original glazed-doughnut. Right after my night shift, me and my colleague queue on Krispy Kreme's opening day. I read at the paper that the first 200 customers will be entitled  to a free dozen when you buy one. I'm not expecting to win that but there was a change on the rules on that morning. First hundred would be receiving 4 dozen of doughnuts for a month and next one hundred will get the one for one deal. And guess what? I'm the hundredth customer :) 

Boasting aside, I was even featured in Krispy Kreme's report on Yahoo Singapore. I'm blessed having that opportunity to share those free sweet delights to my friends and family. Dozen of original glaze is at 23.50 and 26.5 for assorted.












WILL: I am always thinking when will Krispy Kreme put up a store  here in Singapore. Always missing the taste of their original doughnuts together with my afternoon tea. Well my wishful thinking was granted last October 12.

I am surprised that one of my colleague shouted that she want also doughnuts. I am shocked to see a photo of a box of original glaze Krispy Kreme at my facebook timeline, gosh!, my husband really knew the things that will make me very happy. Abbey is very lucky that day and got the 100th spot on the queue, he won a dozen of original doughnuts every week and to be a blessing to others, he decided to share it with his colleagues, my colleagues, our friends and housemates.

We are so happy to know that now there is a branch here in Singapore, even though this is quite expensive than their Philippines branch, the taste really worth it.

Until now we are queuing and buying a dozen once we set our foot around Orchard road.

Thanks Krispy Kreme! I really love your doughnuts!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...