Skip to main content

Batam Fast Ferry (Tanah Merah - Nongsapura - Tanah Merah)

ABBEY: This is the ferry service we had when we went to Batam. We were at Tanah Merah Ferry terminal as early as 6AM for our 8AM-departure. One hour passed, Batam Fast office opened and we got our tickets. 

The ferry is clean and spacious. They even got charging ports :) We departed Singapore and arrived in Indonesia on time. 

But that is not the case homeward bound. We only got to board the ferry an hour after the supposed time of departure. We sat in the upper deck on a cafe-like setting. The engine even died few minutes after we left the port. Batam Fast became Batam “Slow”. Still a good experience and I enjoyed the ride.


Batam Fast Ferry
Tanah Merah - Nongsapura - Tanah Merah
To Turi Beach Resort

WILL: 
Now, for second time, we visited Tanah Merah to board Batam Fast. Yes! There are ferries in here bound to Batam. I am shocked too! I thought this port is exclusive for Bintan-goers only. It is cleaner and organized than the one in Harboufront. 


I am expecting that the Batam Fast will be having a cafe inside, but it didn't have. Anyway, it doesn't matter as our travel time doesn’t exceed for an hour. The ferry is clean. Seats are comfortably good. There are three (3) lavatory and the floor is all wet and no tissue is available for your use. 

Bound back to Singapore, from Nongsapura Ferry Terminal, we seated at second floor and the seat portrays like to be in cafe. There is a table for you to dine. I am not sure if they offer food. I sleep on the entire journey. 

I am so glad that the ocean is calm and I didn't get too dizzy. Or maybe the captain is knowledgeable on his forte! 

Thanks Batam Fast! Till our next trip!


***
Batam Fast Ferry
(W) https://www.batamfast.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...