Skip to main content

Marché Mövenpick Singapore - 313@somerset

ABBEY: I remember the first time I went to Marché. I was totally confused. Maybe amazed of how the system works and there are lots of options to choose from. So when we visited their branch at Somerset I am now focused. I circled the whole restaurant. They have sausages, steaks, paella, crepes, etc. 

What I got is roasted chicken (half) with baked potato. It was delicious. The chicken is moist and no blood. Every spoonful of baked potato with sour cream and bacon bits is sumptuous and this made me full after dinner.


Marché Mövenpick Singapore - 313@somerset
Marché Guest Card 
Marché Mövenpick Singapore - 313@somerset
Roasted Chicken Crepe

Marché Mövenpick Singapore - 313@somerset
Roasted Chicken with Baked Potato

WILL: This is the third time to eat at Marché Movenpick and I am asking myself and Abbey why we do not have a recorded journal on this on our blog. I wonder why. Well, moving on. This time we visited their 313@Somerset branch. (We ate before at VivoCity)

After our unforgettable facial at Spa Symphony, we went to first floor of 313@somerset and shocked to found out how long the queue is Barrio By Mex Out. Then we decided to skip that idea and dine at Marché. Around 3minutes we were guided to their restaurant which is located underground (interesting right). 

It is like space travel because of the restaurant's ambiance. As if you were teleported in an instant at Switzerland. 

We were given a card and you will use it to order your food. :) 

I went for roasted chicken crepe. Its bell pepper sauce is amazingly good. In honesty, this time I do not want to share even a bite to my husband (sssh) haha! That's how good it is.

People working in there are very positive that they transmit it to their dining customers. No wonder many people keep on coming back in here even there are new restaurants keep on sprouting everywhere. Way to go Marché and its staff! 


***
Marché Mövenpick 313@somerset
Level 1, Discovery Walk, 313 Orchard Road
(E) 313somerset@marche-restaurants.com
(W) http://www.marche-restaurants.com/en

(H) Monday to Thursday: Restaurant 11:00 – 23:00 / Bakery 07:30 – 23:00
    Friday: Restaurant 11:00 – 24:00 / Bakery 07:30 – 24:00
    Saturday: Restaurant 10:00 – 24:00 / Bakery 07:30 – 24:00
    Sunday: Restaurant 10:00 – 23:00 / Bakery 07:30 – 23:00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...