Skip to main content

1-for-1 offer at Ricciotti China Square

ABBEY: We went at China Square for the 1 for 1 promotion of Riccioti. The catch is if you order a pizza then the free one is pizza also; unlike other offers that you can order a pizza and pasta. But still the same for me and Wilma; we can order both pizza and pasta then split them. 

The place got an alfresco ambiance and tables were candle-lit. I ordered Prosciutto Cotto E Funghi and I put tabasco on half of it. The thin crust pizza looks appetizing so I grabbed a slice and indulge. It was hot and delicious. For pasta, I had lasagne. The taste is different from the ones I had before. The sourness and sweetness of tomato is very rich. So good that I almost ate it all without taking a snap for the blog :) The bill is less than 40sgd all in all. 

Half of Wilma's pasta was brought home as she's full with the pizza.












WILL: I am an avid facebook fan of pizza parlor because obviously, I want to taste what different stores can offer. And Ricciotti is one of the FB page I hit the like button to get all the promotions and when they announced the reopening specials on their China Square branch. Then I planned for a date. 

We arrived there and chose a seat in their alfresco area (no smoking). As agreed, we will order one pizza and one pasta for each of us. I ordered Pizzotto and Linguine Al Granchio  . 

The pizza is not so big unlike the other pizza, I ate almost all of it and I left one slice for Abbey to taste. The pizza has no special thing, that you can remember. Same old, same old. 

A big "No" was said against his idea to taste my pasta. He have allergies in seafood. This is a must taste when you will get here. I like the taste of the crabmeat on a pasta a lot! 

They still continue this promotion and a lunch deal at their Star Vista store. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...