Skip to main content

Spa de Earth at Ghim Moh Road


ABBEY: Spa de Earth's one-hour massage promo was posted in Deal.com.sg for 22sgd. It took no time for me to purchase the vouchers as Wilma is already complaining of muscle aches for a over a month. The establishment is located in Ghim Moh. 

When we arrived we were asked to sign a owner-client agreement and what type of oil should be used; we chose the one for detoxification. Then we were guided to our rooms to change clothes for massage preparation. A couple of minutes I feel like I'm a dough that is being kneaded for bread. I felt the masseur's elbow run on my muscles; it was a hard massage but it was relaxing. 

After that we had ear-candling. The session ended with a cup of hot ginger tea and I had a good night sleep.



WILL: Ghim Moh is known for the hawkers and me too know nothing about Spa de Earth until a deal was mailed to us. Pain at our back striked more often, and as we calculated, our last full body massage was last December 2012 at Wensha. Too delayed gratification, we decided to go buy and made an appointment soonest.

      I am not yet a mother but we celebrated it, hehe. It is only few blocks away from our pad but we decided to take taxi due to the heat of the sun. 
      As we entered yhe second floor of the salon, the aroma of massage oil welcomed us. And the aching muscles started to relax. 
     As ordered to lie down facing the floor, the massage started. As usual I asked for harder kneading and the pressure was kept all the way till end of the session. We also have an candling too.
     I was relieved but not satisfied. It seems my massuers did not hit the right points of my aching back. 
     That was May and now is July. My body is screaming for another massage but definetely if I will go to Spa de Earth,  I will request for Diana.. Abbey's masseur. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...