Saturday, April 9, 2016

Pan Seared Tilapia in Garlic Sauce Recipe

Ingredients:
3-4 tilapia fillets
1 whole garlic (minced)
2 chili padi (minced)
2-3 tbsp brown sugar
Salt and pepper

Sauce:
Heat 2-3 tbsp oil in a pan.
Saute garlic then the chili.
Lower the heat and mix in brown sugar until it melts.
Add water as desired. Don't put too much as the sauce will become thin.

Fish:
Put 3-5 tbsp of oil in pan with high heat.
Once oil is hot, fry the fish for 3-5 minutes each side.

Put the fish in a container and top it with the sauce.
Place a lid in the container so heat will be trapped.
Serve with white rice.



VERDICT
WILL: I always want to have something to look forward to in our weekly meal. Last week, the new thing to cool and try is the Pan Seared Tilapia with Garlic and Chili Sauce. I saw that on Chrizzy's facebook album. And so, I bugged my personal chef to cook it for me. Hehe. 

The taste? The chili and garlicky and sweet sauce is fighting against each inside my mouth. The soft texture of tilapia is maximized the experience. 

Love it! For sure this will make to my list for every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment