Friday, May 31, 2019

Rong Hua Bak Kut Teh

ABBEY: After more than 13 km of walk and almost all the shops are close we found our dinner served at Rong Hua Bak Kut Teh. I have a bowl of lean meat. The soup is peppery and hot which is perfect for my rice and youtiao. 

My energy got replenished after three bowls of the soup. I ate the meat later. I just enjoyed the rich pork broth.



WILL: After a long walk from Punggol Waterway to Rower’s Bay, Abbey, Chat and I rewarded ourselves with a steaming hot bak kut teh (pork soup) of RongHua at WaterwayPoint. 

We were surprised that this is better than the well-known bak kut tehs! What do I mean better? The soup is more tasty, the pepper really kicked-in, and the pork chunks are tender and  meatier. 

RongHua Bak Kut Teh is definitely recommendable. 

***
Rong Hua Bak Kut Teh
(W) http://www.ronghua.com.sg
(H) 1030am to 10pm
(A) 83 Punggol Central, #B1-23 Waterway Point, Singapore 828761
(T) 6385 8765



No comments:

Post a Comment