Saturday, April 13, 2019

French Beans and Carrots with Liver Recipe

Ingredients:
French beans (cut into 3-in long)
Liver (thin slices)
1 medium onion (sliced)
4 cloves garlic (minced)
Salt and pepper

Sauté onion then garlic. Mix in the liver.
Put in the string beans and atir fry for a couple of minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
It is that easy.





WATCH HERE



French Beans and Carrots with Liver


VERDICT
WILL: Fact: When I am in secondary school. My mom always asked me to eat a half-cooked pig’s liver. Everyday! This is to jacked-up my blood as the doctor found that I am anemic that time. So now, remembering those days and to help our body to get more iron that Abbey and I need, we came up with this recipe. Yeyyy!! 

Concoction of iron, protein and beta carotene -- presenting the string beans and carrot with liver! Every bite is yummy and I can hear body thanking me for this food. 

Love this viand! Kung pwede lang araw-araw! Hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment