Monday, September 23, 2019

2 Day Water Fast and Why We Stopped It Immediately

ABBEY:



WILL: We always do a 24-hour fast. This round I initiated the 2-day fasting to Abbey. 

Fasting is not only good for your body for you to lose weight, balance the sugar and salt and to restart your system but fasting is spiritually good too! In the Bible, every person who has a great request or want to know a divine answer to their queries did fasting with distinctive prayer. 

Since my system is used to a 24-hour fasting, I didn’t feel any dizziness nor weakening of my body when I up out of bed at 9am. I even asked Abbey if we can hit the gym  on 12noon of 21st September. 

3pm my body shut down to a snooze and I woke up soaked on my sweat. That was 6pm. My body is shaking and for the third time in my fasting experience I felt a numbing and tingling sensation on my whole body. And of course, I know what’s next! My body will secrete a green fluid by vomit. 

Last time I had this two incidents and few minutes away in completing the fast, after puking I will feel relieved and in-tuned again. But this time, after secreting the bitter taste green liquid and a very cold sweat, pass half an hour my hands starts to shake, my heart beats frantically and my stomach churning to spew up again! 

I looked to Abbey and asked if I can stop. I am afraid that if I continued the fasting, a serious problem will arise. Abbey agreed for us to stop at our 32nd hour. 

At this moment, I failed in this fasting. I felt sad. My prayer now is for THE ALMIGHTY to forgive me in not completing my fast. 

I am sure to try again sometime. I will sure do it again victoriously! 

No comments:

Post a Comment