Thursday, July 4, 2019

Liang Yi Foot Reflex - The Good TCM Healers

ABBEY: I got sick on the month of June and the first question the doctor asked me is “Are you stressed?”. Whoa! That escalated quickly. So to help me with my predicament, we went back to the basics; veggie diet, lemon-cayenne concoction on an empty stomach, vitamin C overdose and a massage.


We went to Liang Yi (Selatar Mall) for an hour of foot reflexology. Good thing there are no available seats so I got my massage laid down. The foot reflex made me relaxed and I enjoyed the session. Right points were hit and some of them I was not aware needed “kneading”. I’m satisfied with the service and will recommend to my friends.


Liang Yi Foot Reflex - The Good TCM Healers

Liang Yi Foot Reflex - The Good TCM Healers

WILL: Abbey is in process of curing his rashes and we are taking every opportunity that might help or expedite the healing. He overdosed himself with Vitamin C through fruits, he took enough and long sleeps and breathed in fresh oxygen from parks. Last thing to accomplish is relaxation through foot reflex. 

I know that you already have the knowledge about how you can stimulate internal organs by pressing those points. So on that, we booked a foot reflexology at Ling Yi’s Seletar Mall branch via Fave. It only cost us $29.00. 

We were guided to go into a room and we laid on the massage table for a reflex. They gave two hot compressed pillow that caused my neck and lower back to relax. The place is clean and no bad odours can be smelled. The people is not pushy to buy their package. 

So how’s the massage? I am shocked that there are points that seems never been kneaded before. It is so unbelievably relax my body.  

***
Liang Yi
(H) 10am - 10pm
(A)33 Sengkang West Ave, #02-24 The Seletar Mall Singapore 797653

No comments:

Post a Comment